The Finnish Foundation for Share Promotion promotes saving by investing in securities and develops the securities market.
Sari Lounasmeri President and CEO
- President and CEO of the Foundation for Share Promotion and Pörssitalo
- Special issues related to the securities market and saving by investing in securities
- Positions of trust: Member of the ESMA Stakeholder Group, member of the Takeover Board of the Finnish Securities Market Association, Vice Chairman of the Boards of the Mortgage Society of Finland and AsuntoHypoPankki, Member of the Board of Industry Investment
Minna Heusala-Björkqvist Event Manager
- Investment Evenings
- Costs divided between the participating companies; free of charge for visitors
- Road Shows in March and November, smaller events in September and March
- Investor Schools in conjunction with the events
- Student groups’ visits at the Foundation for Share Promotion
Jesse Collin Head of Legal and Regulatory Affairs
- Participates actively in national and European legislative initiatives and proactively promotes better functioning capital markets.
- Has a strong background in corporate governance and regulation of the capital markets. In addition, he holds a Doctor of Laws degree from the University of Helsinki.
- Prior to joining the Finnish Foundation for Share Promotion Jesse has worked for the financial markets department of the Ministry of Finance. He also has experience from a major law firm where he worked on capital markets transactions and corporate governance related matters.